Do not throw squeezed lemon peels. Put one or two peels in the bottom of the cooker with water.
Tag: Health Benefits of Honey
Honey bee population is under great threat. We lost many species of honey bees due to our acts. If we do not take action now, we may regret soon as disappearance of bees can have negative impact on human population too!
Honey gives tremendous health benefits to humans. It has been in use from many centuries and is popular ingredient in home remedies.
Dark honey has very intense flavor. Tasmania leatherwood honey and Manuka honey both have unusual aroma.
The honey we all buy from market that are available in bottles are heated, strained and processed to remove all particulates. It means there is nothing in the liquid to crystallize on.
*In diabetic patients both honey and sugar intake does not make much difference. Honey cannot substitute sugar.
Medihoney are bandages covered in honey manufactured by Derma Sciences!
If needed they fly up to 1.5 km from hive. Scout bees vibrate their wings swiftly if they find nectar within 100 meters of the hive.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet