Honey bee population is under threat. We lost many species of honey bees due to our acts. It is time to understand the value of honey bee and IT’s honey to preserve these unique species on earth.
Tag: Health Benefits of Honey
Honey gives tremendous health benefits to humans. It has been in use from many centuries and is popular ingredient in home remedies.
Dark honey has very intense flavor. Tasmania leatherwood honey and Manuka honey both have unusual aroma.
The honey we all buy from market that are available in bottles are heated, strained and processed to remove all particulates. It means there is nothing in the liquid to crystallize on.
*In diabetic patients both honey and sugar intake does not make much difference. Honey cannot substitute sugar.
Medihoney are bandages covered in honey manufactured by Derma Sciences!
If needed they fly up to 1.5 km from hive. Scout bees vibrate their wings swiftly if they find nectar within 100 meters of the hive.
Do not throw squeezed lemon peels. Put one or two peels in the bottom of the cooker with water.
Know about WeRIndia
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Do Unhappy Marriages Increase The Risk Of Heart Attacks In Men?
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin
- C-section Versus Normal Delivery: Which Is Safe?
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At RisK!
- Different Ways To Wear A Pair Of Boyfriend Jeans