1. Garlic has numerous health benefits. When you are suffering from pneumonia crush a garlic clove, add a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey. Take this and get relief from sinus and throat congestion.
2. Mince 5 garlic cloves and ½ onions and consume this 2 times a day.
Garlic and onion:
In a bowl, mix one clove of garlic and one teaspoon of cut onion with 2 teaspoons of honey and add 1 cup water. Mix well and have before breakfast or lunch.
1. Drinking hot/warm water helps to relieve any congestion related to pneumonia. Drink a cup of hot water every 2 hours when you have pneumonia.
2. Drink freshly prepared soups -tomato soup that contains vitamin C is good. Other soups are spinach, pumpkin, cilantro-lemon soup – all are good.
Cayenne pepper gives a great relief for cold. Take a pinch of cayenne pepper mix with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and into a glass of water. Drink 3 times slowly in a day to cure pneumonia.
Pepper and honey:
Mix a tsp of crushed pepper with 2 tsp of honey. Mix well and eat 2 or 3 times a day to get relief from the congestion.
Tulsi leaves and honey:
1. Take few leaves of tulsi and cut into small pieces. Add two tsp of honey and mix well. Have this 3 times a day.
2. Chew tulsi leaves few times a day.
Ginger and honey:
1. Mix freshly grated 1 tsp of ginger with 2 tsp of honey and consume
2. Take 2 tsp of ginger powder and mix with 2 tsp of honey and consume.
3. Mix 1 tsp of grated ginger with 2 tsp of honey and 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper and have 2 times a day.
Black tea and fenugreek:
To 1 cup of black tea add 3 tsp of fenugreek powder. Mix well and drink once a day.
1. Take a Tbs of rock sugar and add 1/2 crushed pepper. Eat this twice a day to get rid of cough.
2. Consume just rock sugar 3 times a day to get relief from sore throat that often happens with pneumonia related cough.
3. Mix rock sugar with few tulsi leaves and eat twice a day.
1. Apply little salt using a cotton swab in your throat to get relief from sore throat.
2. Every morning gargle using hot salt water. This takes away any viruses that are hurting your system.
1. Boil a cup of water, add one tsp of turmeric powder, add a tsp of sugar and drink.
2. Boil a cup of milk add one tsp of turmeric powder, continue boiling and reduce the content to half and drink with little sugar before going to bed.
Steam inhalation and heating pad:
1. To reduce lung secretion do steam inhalation. You can add Vapo rubs that relieves the congestion.
2. Use a heating pad on your chest for 10 minutes at a time, as needed; make sure it’s on a low setting
*If you are taking any allopathic medicines then, don’t take this with any other tablets or mix with other medications.
**If you are suffering from fever, ask your doctor and also take plenty of rest in bed until your fever disappears.
Published by: HealthyLife | Posted on: November 24, 2016