Starting next year 2018 Gucci, the Italian Fashion Luxury brand is going fur -free. Marco Bizzarri, the CEO of Gucci announced this move in his recent talk in London College of Fashion.
Tag: Food Activism
What goes around, comes around. Each year humans dump nearly 13 million metric tons of plastic into the ocean. At present the amount of microplastic might be low and may not have impact on our health.
A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Much of the plastics that dumped by China is washes towards Bali shores. A local surfer Kevin Kumala tried a solution for plastic problems.
International Energy Agency and WHO released a data earlier this year showing the most toxic countries in the world
So what do you think ? Where the chocolate milk comes from? If your answer is Brown cow then it shows how disconnected we are from the original food source and how poor our knowledge about our food and health is.
Watch for these signs when you are with kids in public places and protect your child from human trafficking -Explains a mom with her experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat