Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Tag: Drug Addiction
It is not just physical health they should be looking into, it is also mental health. Here are few Health & Safety tips for college students .
Better get help today and come out of the deadly addiction!!
When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Scientists believe this starkly felt contrast drives some people to repeated drug taking in an attempt to recapture the fleeting pleasurable state.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure