Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Tag: Drug Addiction
Better get help today and come out of the deadly addiction!!
When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Scientists believe this starkly felt contrast drives some people to repeated drug taking in an attempt to recapture the fleeting pleasurable state.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the term “ecstasy” does not refer to a single substance, but rather to a range of substances similar in chemistry and effects.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment