We all know that drunken driving is dangerous and like wise consumption of pot or illicit drugs also dangerous for life. A new research study shows that mixing alcohol to pot and driving after the consumption of the mix makes matter worse.
Tag: Drug Addiction
Drug Abuse is consuming drugs outside of their intended use and drug addiction is when an individual is unable to control use of drugs over long period
Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Countries have decided to control these drugs because they pose a threat to health.
Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the term “ecstasy” does not refer to a single substance, but rather to a range of substances similar in chemistry and effects.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza