It is not just physical health they should be looking into, it is also mental health. Here are few Health & Safety tips for college students .
Tag: Drug Addiction
Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Better get help today and come out of the deadly addiction!!
When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Scientists believe this starkly felt contrast drives some people to repeated drug taking in an attempt to recapture the fleeting pleasurable state.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease