Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Tag: Drug Addiction
Better get help today and come out of the deadly addiction!!
When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Scientists believe this starkly felt contrast drives some people to repeated drug taking in an attempt to recapture the fleeting pleasurable state.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the term “ecstasy” does not refer to a single substance, but rather to a range of substances similar in chemistry and effects.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day