Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Tag: Drug Addiction
It is not just physical health they should be looking into, it is also mental health. Here are few Health & Safety tips for college students .
Better get help today and come out of the deadly addiction!!
When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Scientists believe this starkly felt contrast drives some people to repeated drug taking in an attempt to recapture the fleeting pleasurable state.
While some of the physical effects of drugs might sound nice, they do not last long. Many people get depressed and lonely afterwards and start feeling sick.
For many reasons people take drugs. Sometimes for fun, pear pressure, to feel good, stress etc.
Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health