Water is essential for human body and drinking less or no water can cause various conditions.
Tag: Drinking Water
Dehydration happens when we don’t drink much fluid and because of low humidity and low moisture in outside environment too.
Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Do you know detoxifying helps to reset body for better? One reason we all feel fatigued, tired, bloated and lethargic is due to consumption
Slovenia has gone in opposite direction and has taken a bold step to protect its citizens.
We all feel thirsty for various reasons. When there is lot of fluid loss through sweating and heat we feel thirsty.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
With the Olympic Games just around the corner (ps: started this week) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, doctors are warning athletes to keep their mouths closed while in the water.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease