Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
Tag: Drinking Water
Water is essential for human body and drinking less or no water can cause various conditions.
Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Do you know detoxifying helps to reset body for better? One reason we all feel fatigued, tired, bloated and lethargic is due to consumption
Slovenia has gone in opposite direction and has taken a bold step to protect its citizens.
We all feel thirsty for various reasons. When there is lot of fluid loss through sweating and heat we feel thirsty.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
With the Olympic Games just around the corner (ps: started this week) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, doctors are warning athletes to keep their mouths closed while in the water.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat