Answer these basic nutrition questions to test your knowledge about health and nutrients!
Tag: Drinking Water
Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
Water is essential for human body and drinking less or no water can cause various conditions.
Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Do you know detoxifying helps to reset body for better? One reason we all feel fatigued, tired, bloated and lethargic is due to consumption
Slovenia has gone in opposite direction and has taken a bold step to protect its citizens.
We all feel thirsty for various reasons. When there is lot of fluid loss through sweating and heat we feel thirsty.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
Know about WeRIndia
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients