Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Tag: Drinking Water
Slovenia has gone in opposite direction and has taken a bold step to protect its citizens.
We all feel thirsty for various reasons. When there is lot of fluid loss through sweating and heat we feel thirsty.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
With the Olympic Games just around the corner (ps: started this week) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, doctors are warning athletes to keep their mouths closed while in the water.
Water is essential for human body and drinking less or no water can cause various conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother