Puliyinji is nothing but tamarind and ginger chutney. It is a sweet and sour sauce made by simmering fried ginger (inji) in jaggery and tamarind (puli) sauce.
Tag: Curry leaves
It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Alternatively to cook daal one can use steam.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle