Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Tag: body and mind
Click here to see the video on Inspirational quotes 2019- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Panchakarma is traditional Ayurvedic detoxifying and rejuvenation program. It is a treatment that helps in resetting proper digestion and brings back the ability to detox naturall
Benefits of Panchakarma – Panchakarma reverses the disease path from its manifestation stage back into the blood stream and eventually gastrointestinal tract
Understanding the benefits of practicing yoga might help parents to convince children to hit the mat. Reasons for why teenagers need yoga…
Human mind wonders in the present, past and future. We always think about our future and what happens tomorrow
How to stay motivated in life and find time to work on both personal and professional projects?
Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle