Panchakarma is traditional Ayurvedic detoxifying and rejuvenation program. It is a treatment that helps in resetting proper digestion and brings back the ability to detox naturall
Tag: body and mind
Benefits of Panchakarma – Panchakarma reverses the disease path from its manifestation stage back into the blood stream and eventually gastrointestinal tract
Understanding the benefits of practicing yoga might help parents to convince children to hit the mat. Reasons for why teenagers need yoga…
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
Human mind wonders in the present, past and future. We always think about our future and what happens tomorrow
How to stay motivated in life and find time to work on both personal and professional projects?
Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage