Make a list of things what you want to achieve and act on it.
Tag: body and mind
During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
Our health depends on our body and mind. The balance between two of these elements keeps us going in life.
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
By practicing yoga one can benefit a lot. People who have thyroid problems can stimulate thyroid glands and balance the hormone to bring back normalcy in thyroid gland by practicing some of the yoga poses on day-to-day basis.
The five yamas are first step to achieve yogic path and comes before poses or asanas. These yamas are helps to bring harmony in body, mind and sense for higher yoga practice.
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Know about WeRIndia
- Overweight dogs respond well to high-protein, high-fiber diet
- Avoiding Menopause Weight Gain
- Drug mimics beneficial effects of fasting in mice
- Mediterranean diet associated with a lower risk of mortality in older adults
- Food labeling is lacking in online grocery retailers
- High protein diet may harm polar bears