Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
Tag: body and mind
Our health depends on our body and mind. The balance between two of these elements keeps us going in life.
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Make a list of things what you want to achieve and act on it.
By practicing yoga one can benefit a lot. People who have thyroid problems can stimulate thyroid glands and balance the hormone to bring back normalcy in thyroid gland by practicing some of the yoga poses on day-to-day basis.
The five yamas are first step to achieve yogic path and comes before poses or asanas. These yamas are helps to bring harmony in body, mind and sense for higher yoga practice.
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Click here to see the video on Inspirational quotes 2019- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19