Understanding the benefits of practicing yoga might help parents to convince children to hit the mat. Reasons for why teenagers need yoga…
Tag: body and mind
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
Human mind wonders in the present, past and future. We always think about our future and what happens tomorrow
How to stay motivated in life and find time to work on both personal and professional projects?
Make a list of things what you want to achieve and act on it.
Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer