Let baby be on her back in front of you. Get into sphinx pose and lift your body up and come on your toes.
Tag: benefits of yoga
All babies get into this pose easily. While playing or picking up something from floor they get into butterfly pose. This pose helps adults to stretch hamstring.
Forward fold pose helps to release stress from shoulder and helps in strengthening spine. Put baby on floor in front of you. Let baby watch you in front…
While addressing Indians in his Mann Ki Baat, a radio talk show mentioned that yoga is a guarantee of both fitness and wellness and advocated for Fit India.
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Understanding the benefits of practicing yoga might help parents to convince children to hit the mat. Reasons for why teenagers need yoga…
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease