To purify eyes and to improve eye vision by strengthening eyes muscles one can practice Trataka yoga and meditation.
Tag: benefits of yoga
Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Little thunderbolt pose is an advanced back bend yoga pose. It is included in Ashtanga yoga’s second series. If you are familiar with camel pose, then getting into thunderbolt pose is bit easy.
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
An uncontrolled mind can lead to a disastrous life. One cannot win battles when we lose focus and fall prey to desires and addictions.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows