We all have busy life and let us admit it – cleaning house is not fun.
But can you live in a dirty, untidy place?
If you don’t clean and keep house dirty what happens?
It is a simple matter – for health reasons one must keep house clean.
Apart from health, there are other reasons that should make one to clean house on regular basis.
Grandma is giving you 10 best reasons to keep house clean this summer.
- You will sleep better: Yes, this is true! After cleaning the house you will feel more calm and stress free. This will make you to go bed without dust and dirt around the house. Having clean sheet and clean pillows gives you more relaxing sleep.
- Good for children: Infants and young children while crawling will pick up things from floor. They are susceptible to microbes as immune system is yet to develop. You don’t want mildew, dirt and other particles entering the tender body. Keeping house clean and sanitized keeps children healthy and happy.
- You will have friends visiting your home: Your home will welcome your friends. A dirty house does not invite people and makes visitors move away. If you want to socialize and have a community life consider keeping your kitchen and entire house clean. It will motivate you and boosts your confidence to meet and have fun with people that will make you feel good.
- You will be creative: When you clean the house, you will find things that are disorganized and kept in places where they should not be. If you focus on cleaning your creativity starts to flow and you might find an interesting hobby like decoration, interior designing, indoor gardening etc.
- Finding stuffs: Long lost stuffs, that you might have thought you lost can be found during cleaning. Going through mails, papers, clothes, household items will help you find many things and you may find it useful again. This reduces your cost and you also get your valuable stuff back!
- Makes life easy: Cleaning also involves organizing. It means you will find stuffs easily and when you want. You will know where exactly things are kept and it helps you accomplish work easily by end of your day. Keeping house clean means fewer distractions and more work done!
- You will prevent pest infestation: When you keep house clean you won’t invite pests like cockroach, mice, mosquitoes etc. If you don’t let clutter pile up, you won’t be having pest problem at home.
- Extend life for home materials: Regular cleaning of household items and materials make it lose longer. For example cleaning carpets regularly keeps carpet look and smell fresh. Similarly, bathtubs, dining table, sinks, trashcans – smaller to big things should be kept clean.
- You will spend less time cleaning: Regular cleaning makes it easier to clean house fast. It saves lot of time and house always looks fresh and inviting. It also saves time for you and family. It becomes less stressful and you will relax without the clutter around you everyday.
- Improves quality of the indoor air: Air quality of the house is important for health. Regular cleaning reduces allergies, asthma and any breathing problem. It reduces dust bunnies, mildew and animal dander.
Whether a big or small home – A clean organized home is always a beautiful home. Organizing helps you to focus on quality than quantity. It gives happiness and spreads joy in the family.
www.healthylife.werindia.com – Listen to grandma