Whether we like it or not, we all need certain disciplines and principles in our day-to-day life to achieve our goals. Everyday learning leads to knowledge and action. The more we learn how to take care of daily life activities; we can achieve more in our lives.
Remember these tips daily and start adopting good values: A good beginning makes a good end. Listen to grandma…
- Early bird catches the worm: Be early and you will gain more in a day, will learn more and get more accomplished.
- Do uncomfortable things: Eat your vegetables – this will help you in longer run
- Always be on time: This gives a good impression at work and at school
- Never try to be someone you are not: This masks your personality and you will live a life of someone else’s that never makes you happy.
- Try to remain calm: Because cooler head prevail always. More ideas will come to calm mind, things will be clear, and solutions will emerge.
- Keep it simple and lead a simple life: Do not make things too complicated more than it is; as it can create chaos in your mind and life
- Do not hurt someone’s feelings and do not take people for granted. People will never forget how you made them feel. You never know when you need them.
- Education is important and it matters: No one take away your qualification and knowledge
- Be around people who brings you up and not put you down: If you want to grow with wisdom and come up in life, be around people who has positive energy and attitude
- Love people. Find something to like about the person: We all are humans. No one is perfect.
- You can only do your best: Do the best within your capacity and given circumstances. Don’t feel bad about what you could not do.
- Don’t buy what you can’t afford: Save money and use it for something more worth for your life.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated: Even in the absence of a person, do not talk about him/her negative. It shows your integrity.
- A smile can get you a long way: Smile does not cost anything – it only spreads positive energy.
- Practice makes perfect: Never give up – keep practicing, practicing makes a skill more perfect.
- Never accept a lift from a stranger – Do not trust anyone easily. Do not offer a lift for a stranger too.
- Work hard at school: Because qualifications are the one thing that can’t be taken from you.
- Family first: You have a family who understands you. Never give up on them.
- If you cannot say something nice, do not say anything at all – Keep your negative comment in yourself.
- Don’t ask, don’t Get: If you don’t ask you will not get. Open up, reach out to people, and ask what you want.
- I want never gets: Do not insist to get something. Remove that ego “I want” and “I want it now”.
- Never go to bed on an argument: You will not sleep and it will make you sad – it as simple as that.
- A happy marriage is the foundation to a happy family: Do not argue in front of children. You will set a bad example for your child. Whatever your difference may be talk it out and solve the issue.
- Lend helping hands: Lend more help to others then you ask for help yourself; give back to the world more than you take.
- Always keep your house clean: Your house is representative of your personality. Keep your house clean even if you have less money. A clean house shows you respect yourself and your family.
Image courtesy: http://www.dailymoss.com/
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: July 14, 2018