Whether we like it or not, we all need certain disciplines and principles in our day-to-day life to achieve our goals. Everyday learning leads to knowledge and action.
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
For a happy and peaceful life sometimes we need to look into small savings.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are the best stretches for tight hamstrings?
- Should you eat a low-gluten diet?
- Colder, darker climates increase alcohol consumption and liver disease
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all