Make your life easy in the kitchen with these tips
Some kitchen hacks are really useful and makes our kitchen work easy.
Do you know you can save trips to beauty parlor if you use these herbs and save on both your time and money?
We all have that habit – sniffing and wearing clothes. Sniffing may give you satisfaction of smelling deodorant that is sitting in your shirt but it won’t tell you how dirty is your cloth. When should you wash your clothes?
To avoid gas formation when preparing dishes using legumes – daal, rajma and other lentil, add hing or asafetida and grated ginger. Both will keep stomach health!
Instead of cleaning house all at once, clean everyday or alternate days. This will reduce your burden and saves your time.
Add few more of grandma’s handy tips to your list
People chew gums and stick it to furniture. To remove gums, keep a cloth in freezer and take it out. Use this cold cloth to remove stuck gum.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease