In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Storing vegetables and fruits always confusing. If we don’t store vegetables and fruits properly they will spoil.
Who does not want their home to look beautiful? When we live in a house, we want it to be perfect and welcoming with gracious colors.
It is better to soak them in warm water first and then apply the dish washing liquid on the utensils
Homemade natural stuffs are sometimes as effective as store bought chemicals. Using simple solutions, we can remove fabric stains at home.
For a happy and peaceful life sometimes we need to look into small savings.
Try these tips from grandma to make your everyday life easy and fun!
Set a weekly or monthly budget and stick to it – Do not spend more than what you need to spend.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet