Do you know Q tips were introduced to world in 1920’s? Q -tips are not there just for ear cleaning, one can use Q-tips in various ways!! Q-tips comes handy for several house works as well as for art work. See how these Q-tips hacks are helpful
1. Use for confetti painting – paint using Q-tips on party plates and prepare decorative plates
2. Engage children to build blocks using Q-tips. This increases their imagination and eye and hand coordination
3. Use Q-tips to mix eye shadow colors.
4. Apply eye shadow using Q-tips
5. Design your nail polish using Q tips!
6. Use them to remove or correct messy makeup around eyes
7. If you are fond of customizing your nail polish, mix eye shadow with nail polish using Q- tip and apply on finger nails!
8. If you have nail polish collections – mark top of the caps with respective color nail polish using cotton swab for easy identification
9. If you have difficulty in applying hair color to root, use cotton swab
10. It is useful for applying thin layer of highlights on nose!
11. Perfect your lipstick shape using Q-tip, keep lip color in place
12. Clean small plant leaves like orchid plant leaves using Q-tip
13. Using Q-tips you can paint and design brown bags and plain gift wrappers
14. Apply petroleum jelly on cotton swab and use it to remove scuffs from shoes
15. Use Q-tip to remove dust that is sitting in the computer key board
16. Dip Q-tip in shampoo and apply on stuck zipper for smooth sliding
17. Touch up painted wall or fix small holes using Q-tips
18. Use Q-tips to clean car interior – like AC vent or to remove crease sitting on gear shift knob.
19. Use it for cleaning battery corrosion in flash lights, wall clock
20. Fix stain work or stain touch up work on furniture and cabinets using Q- tips
21. Use them to remove grim from light switches
22. Apply polish to door knobs and small metal ornaments using Q-tips
Image credit: Image by Emilian Robert Vicol from Pixabay, https://www.pexels.com/search/keyboard/, Image by Anemone123 from Pixabay, Image by kropekk_pl from Pixabay, Image by rhianag from Pixabay (Free for commercial use)
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 13, 2019