We all are new to Covid-19 vaccines and are not sure what to expect after taking the new vaccine. Like any other vaccines or like flu shots, some side effects are expected.
When the temperature of our body drops below 35C or 95 F it is dangerous and the condition is called Hypothermia.
On pleasant days one would prefer going on a bike ride which is a great exercise for the whole body. Biking helps to tone big
Are you feeling tired all the time? Do you have edema, rashes, low energy, constipation and chronic pain? Studies say that it could be due to lymphatic congestion !
The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
In women vaginal discharge is normal. The fluid in mucus form helps to keep the area moist, clean and protects it from infection.
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?