It means, for people who suffer from both type 1 & type 2 diabetes, it is important to learn how to manage complications associated with diabetes
Are you feeling tired all the time? Do you have edema, rashes, low energy, constipation and chronic pain? Studies say that it could be due to lymphatic congestion !
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
Athletes and body builders also get hurt while practicing in a fitness center in presence of trainer. However, the drugs and medicine helps them to overcome the injury soon.
Have you heard about Metabolic syndrome? In recent years this one medical term has answered many questions about common conditions that people are suffering from.
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
It is not just physical health they should be looking into, it is also mental health. Here are few Health & Safety tips for college students .
People who are suffering from diabetes must take care of their skin properly. With high blood sugar level diabetic patients lose the body fluid and it results in dry skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression