Eat more varieties of fruits and vegetables. Eat fruits that are meant for season and have varieties. Consume veggies in the form of salad.
Do you use bathroom at night between your sleep more than two times? You are not alone in this problem. Nocturia is a problem that one in three adults over the age of 30 will face at night. These people will use bathroom for urination more than twice every night.
Eating and drinking sometimes becomes difficult when we experience sensitivity in the tooth. Tooth sensitivity is a common problem in adults. It is more common in people aged between 20 and 40, It can affect people in their early teens and when they are over 70. Women are more likely to be affected than men.
Belching is nothing but passing gas which is common in humans. If one has excessive belching with bloating, distention and pain then
Stroke is a “brain attack”. It can happen to anyone at any time. When you have a stroke, your brain isn’t getting the blood it needs.
Fungal toenail infection is a common condition that affects millions. It is easy to get infected by fungus in foot. If the infection occurs in foot
Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
At one stage of our lives we might experience hearing loss or hard of hearing the sounds around us. Some hearing loss can be improved according to experts.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle