Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Menstrual cycle length vary in women and also the amount of bleeding. Women undergo lot of stress, body pain and sometimes depression during this time of the month.
Surgery will be performed to make one feel better and take away the suffering. Patients and families undergo lot of stress with fear of undergoing surgery.
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
Nose bleeding (epistaxis, nose bleed) is a common problem people face during summer season.
When the unwanted microbes like bacteria takes over the defense mechanism of the urinary tract it results in infection of the urinary tract.
Exposure to harsh winter and repeated cold causes chilblains in many.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang