It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Tag: Benefits of Honey
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
Aloe vera and Honey :Aloe is good for skin and so also honey. Aloe is anti-inflammatory herb and is a popular ingredient of many moisturizers and cream.
Refined sugar does not contain much of minerals and significant amount of nutrients.
Add little spice to honey to make it tastier and sprinkle it on citrus fruits with pomegranate seeds – you will have delicious citrus spiced honey salad
Hundreds of bee species (347 species) are spiraling toward extinction. This is not good news. With bees comes honey and seeds.
Panchamrutha (sanskrit) is a sacred mixture of five healthy ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease