This year temperature around the globe is high and often we feel body heat that makes us dehydrated. If are exposed to too much Sun and do not drink enough liquid it is problem for the body. Body muscle will struggle to cope up with heat and develops inflammation and pain. People who are already suffering from chronic pain will feel much more pain and becomes miserable. Instead of drinking soda and other caffeinated drinks here is a simple juice that has simple and most wonderful herbs. Turmeric – an anti- inflammatory herb, cucumber – a natural coolant, lemon – helps to overcome tiredness, lettuce that contain moisture, fiber, bit of natural sugar, carrot that contains beta carotenoid helps in keeping system clean -when we put all these together in a juicer we get a summer juice which helps to overcome body heat by keeping system cool. Try this wonderful juice & feel better.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
• 2 inch piece of fresh turmeric (or 2 tsp of turmeric powder)
• 1/2 lettuce (romaine or regular)
• 3 Carrots
• 1 Cucumber
• 1medium size Lemon – peeled
• Wash all vegetables in running tap water to remove any dust or other foreign particles. Cut into small pieces (as needed to blend)
• Juice vegetables in the order of – turmeric, lettuce, carrots, lemon, and cucumber
• One can retain the fiber or stain the juice.
• Stir the mixture before serving
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: May 6, 2016