Parents compare their kids when they are into same hobbies as others, subjects, sports, school or what skills other kids have mastered that ours still haven’t and vice versa, and many parents even compare their personalities.
Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22nd. Take some time to find out about how one man, who was determined to change the way we treated our planet, didn’t stop until he had made a difference.
Food Labeling serves as a primary link of communication between the manufacturer or packer of food on the one hand and distributor, seller, and user or consumer on the other hand.
Ashoka tree is native to India where it occurs up to an altitude of 750 m, in the center and the eastern Himalayas and in the Khasi, Garo and Lushai hills.
Aegle marmelos or Bael is a middle sized slender aromatic armed tree native to India.. It has since spread to throughout South-east Asia. It is a gum-bearing tree.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health