For most people it is impossible to run a day without a microwave, cell phone , lap tops or similar gadgets
The World Health Organization on Monday (February 1st) declared a International Health emergency over the rapidly spreading Zika virus.
A new research and studies from The American Thoracic Society suggests that a high fiber diet could help to reduce the risk of lung conditions.
What is thyroid? The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped endocrine gland that is normally located in the lower front of the neck.
“The United Nations has declared this year as the International Year of Pulses”
Matcha comes from the same species of the plant as green leaf teas.
Iyengar was an eminent exponent of yoga as enunciated in the ancient ‘Patanjali Sutra’.
Tulsi plant is the most worshipped plant in the world. In India Tulsi plant will be present in almost every house.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity