Junk food can most generally be described as those which contain empty calories and excessive amounts of substances known to cause harm to the body.
Chronic pain is in the mind—but this does not mean what you think it means.
Our eyes are a link to the world around us. They operate through a network of light mechanics.
Scotland completely banned GMO crops. Joining a growing number of nations concerned about the effects GMO’s pose, Scotland just banned the cultivation of genetically modified crops.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Hair on the scalp grows about 0.3 to 0.4 mm/day or about 6 inches per year.
Parents compare their kids when they are into same hobbies as others, subjects, sports, school or what skills other kids have mastered that ours still haven’t and vice versa, and many parents even compare their personalities.
Know about WeRIndia
- Japanese Knotweed extract could cut cancer risk of processed meat
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising