Century AD warriors from Kerala (Southern India) developed a type of special massage called Chavutti Thirumal which means Massage by Foot Pressure
Body and Mind
There is a false notion runs in people mind who go to gym for fitness and body building. The thinking also is, yoga and bodybuilding has little common.
Reducing the butt fat is a challenge for anybody. Most our weight that we gain will be in the thighs and butt area. To put on
Tadasana Paschima Namaskar or reverse namaskar pose is a beginner/intermediate pose that helps to strengthen abdomen, shoulder and arms. It is a chest opener pose and one should be careful while bending and taking hands back.
Taking care of oneself is essential because if we are not in good condition then we are unable to achieve anything in life. Here are twelve self-care tips that one can include or use to modify the way we are now.
Try Pratyahara! Pratyahara of yoga helps to control senses. In Sanskrit Prati means against or away and ahara means food
Baby cobra pose or bhujangasana is a beginner pose. It is a simple but very effective pose. Those who suffer from back pain, looking for improving spinal flexibility, to strengthen chest, arms and shoulders, upper back, to practice slow breathing,
The benefit and the power of keeping a journal is many. Write it down and get it out starting today!
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer