Ardha Matsyendrasana is a beginner’s yoga pose. This pose teaches how to sit in proper position and works on abs and spine. It is a twist pose that needs proper focus on the way we hold pose
Body and Mind
Make a list of things what you want to achieve and act on it.
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
By practicing yoga one can benefit a lot. People who have thyroid problems can stimulate thyroid glands and balance the hormone to bring back normalcy in thyroid gland by practicing some of the yoga poses on day-to-day basis.
Often body piercing is done for aesthetic reasons without understanding the science and spiritual reasons.
Do you know? Savasana is the hardest of all the poses in Yoga?!. It might look like a simple nap pose and for this reason man
Century AD warriors from Kerala (Southern India) developed a type of special massage called Chavutti Thirumal which means Massage by Foot Pressure
There is a false notion runs in people mind who go to gym for fitness and body building. The thinking also is, yoga and bodybuilding has little common.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus