Nutrient-rich whole grains like cracked wheat, whole wheat, rye, and quinoa can lower blood sugar and cholesterol. When you are buying crackers make sure to reach the ingredients and look for the first ingredient is whole-wheat flour or another whole grain, such as rye. The cottage cheese adds protein to stabilize blood sugar, curb hunger pangs, and provide calcium for strong bones. To make snack-interesting cut your favorite fruit or vegetable and place on the cracker, cheese and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement