Nutrient-rich whole grains like cracked wheat, whole wheat, rye, and quinoa can lower blood sugar and cholesterol. When you are buying crackers make sure to reach the ingredients and look for the first ingredient is whole-wheat flour or another whole grain, such as rye. The cottage cheese adds protein to stabilize blood sugar, curb hunger pangs, and provide calcium for strong bones. To make snack-interesting cut your favorite fruit or vegetable and place on the cracker, cheese and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri