Nutrient-rich whole grains like cracked wheat, whole wheat, rye, and quinoa can lower blood sugar and cholesterol. When you are buying crackers make sure to reach the ingredients and look for the first ingredient is whole-wheat flour or another whole grain, such as rye. The cottage cheese adds protein to stabilize blood sugar, curb hunger pangs, and provide calcium for strong bones. To make snack-interesting cut your favorite fruit or vegetable and place on the cracker, cheese and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali