Actor Vidyut Jamwal, Bollywood’s young actor and a martial art expert, became a vegetarian more than a decade ago and he enjoys the benefits of healthy eating habits. He says he is “Now I am more agile and faster. After I switched to being a vegetarian, everything in my life changed. Every good thing is happening. I really mean it because I saw transformations in my body, my mind. I could feel the connectivity between my brain and my body. That is the only reason that was very selfish. After that, I started evolving with my physical ability. I realized that I am more agile, faster.”
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta