Actor Vidyut Jamwal, Bollywood’s young actor and a martial art expert, became a vegetarian more than a decade ago and he enjoys the benefits of healthy eating habits. He says he is “Now I am more agile and faster. After I switched to being a vegetarian, everything in my life changed. Every good thing is happening. I really mean it because I saw transformations in my body, my mind. I could feel the connectivity between my brain and my body. That is the only reason that was very selfish. After that, I started evolving with my physical ability. I realized that I am more agile, faster.”
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday