Our personal hygiene and habits influence the health of whole community. Personal hygiene develops by practice and eventually becomes part of family and community. Personal hygiene is a need to control contagious diseases.
Tag: traditional hygiene practice
Leaving shoes outside :Reasons to leave shoes outside the house or in designated place:
Mandatory 10-12 days isolation: We are worried about self-quarantine, isolation and social distancing and waiting for this period to end. Do you know generally the germs (microbes) infection
Mandatory to take shower after a hair cut :We often see people going out for haircut and then go for shopping or attend to other works. This is forbidden in many families especially in India.
Brushing teeth after getting up from bed: If you are one of those people, who would like to have breakfast on bed, then you must reconsider your habit.
Unhygienic and unhealthy habits that can lead to diseases that could be contagious and may result in deaths like COVID-19 outbreak!
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail