Our personal hygiene and habits influence the health of whole community. Personal hygiene develops by practice and eventually becomes part of family and community. Personal hygiene is a need to control contagious diseases.
Tag: traditional hygiene practice
Leaving shoes outside :Reasons to leave shoes outside the house or in designated place:
Mandatory 10-12 days isolation: We are worried about self-quarantine, isolation and social distancing and waiting for this period to end. Do you know generally the germs (microbes) infection
Mandatory to take shower after a hair cut :We often see people going out for haircut and then go for shopping or attend to other works. This is forbidden in many families especially in India.
Brushing teeth after getting up from bed: If you are one of those people, who would like to have breakfast on bed, then you must reconsider your habit.
Unhygienic and unhealthy habits that can lead to diseases that could be contagious and may result in deaths like COVID-19 outbreak!
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes