- Tulsi leaves – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 2 Tbs
- Water – 3 cups
- Cardamom powder – little
- Salt – pinch
- Wash Tuli leaves and using a mortar crush the leaves.
- Boil the water, add jaggery. Let jaggery dissolve.
- Now add Tulsi leaves.
- After a minute or so add salt and cardamom powder.
- Continue boiling for 3 minutes.
- Strain and drink as it is or add little milk and drink when it is hot.
Tulsi is immune booster and this kashayam is good for cold, flu, body pain, inflammation and headache.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: January 11, 2018