- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Jaggery – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Water – 2 cups
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Wash ginger and grate it or crush it
- Boil water and add jaggery. Let jaggery dissolve.
- Now add grated ginger. Continue boiling for 3-4 minutes.
- Let the liquid content reduce a bit.
- Add boiled milk, honey and drink when it is hot.
Good during throat irritation, cough, fever and runny nose. Ginger Kashaya is good for stomach bloating too. Reduces joint pain and other types of inflammation.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: January 11, 2018