- Lemon zest – from 2 lemons
- Orange zest – from one orange
- Ginger – inch (grated)
- Fennel bulb – ½ small one chopped
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Water 3 cups
- Jaggery – 1 Tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Dry roast lemon zest, orange zest, ginger and fennel together for few minutes.
- You can dry roast mint or use fresh leaves.
- Boil water and add jaggery. Let the jaggery dissolve.
- Now add dry roasted contents and mint leaves.
- Continue boiling water for few more minutes.
- Strain, add boiled milk and drink hot.
Benefits: Good for cold, flu and runny nose conditions. A wonderful drink for winter cold!
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: January 11, 2018