The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.” Finding a happy medium between convenience and healthy eating requires some thought and planning. Consider why you eat on the run and how this affects your food choices. Lack of time and stress from work prevents people from preparing meals. But you can use your microwave to make healthy foods. Frozen vegetables, for example, require little preparation, yet they are forgotten during mealtime. Keep a bag of your favorite vegetables on hand (spinach, string beans, carrots, peas), pour them in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Nothing could be simple
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin