The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.” Finding a happy medium between convenience and healthy eating requires some thought and planning. Consider why you eat on the run and how this affects your food choices. Lack of time and stress from work prevents people from preparing meals. But you can use your microwave to make healthy foods. Frozen vegetables, for example, require little preparation, yet they are forgotten during mealtime. Keep a bag of your favorite vegetables on hand (spinach, string beans, carrots, peas), pour them in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Nothing could be simple
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Amazing Nutrition Facts About Pears
- These Are The Fears That Can Trouble One Based On The Zodiac Sign
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- 10 Myths And Facts About Food Allergies You Should Know
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot