The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.” Finding a happy medium between convenience and healthy eating requires some thought and planning. Consider why you eat on the run and how this affects your food choices. Lack of time and stress from work prevents people from preparing meals. But you can use your microwave to make healthy foods. Frozen vegetables, for example, require little preparation, yet they are forgotten during mealtime. Keep a bag of your favorite vegetables on hand (spinach, string beans, carrots, peas), pour them in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Nothing could be simple
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri