Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
Tag: eating healthy
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
Have patience to reduce weight. Stop looking at short-term solution. Look for healthy habits when it comes to diet. Let the weight loss be gradual – slow and steady.
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.”
Do you know what is in cigarette?
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad