Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
Tag: eating healthy
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.”
Do you know what is in cigarette?
Know about WeRIndia
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets
- An easier way to go veggie: Vitamin B12 can be produced during dough fermentation
- Your hair knows what you eat and how much your haircut costs
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food