Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
Tag: eating healthy
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
Have patience to reduce weight. Stop looking at short-term solution. Look for healthy habits when it comes to diet. Let the weight loss be gradual – slow and steady.
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.”
Do you know what is in cigarette?
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise