Have patience to reduce weight. Stop looking at short-term solution. Look for healthy habits when it comes to diet. Let the weight loss be gradual – slow and steady.
Tag: eating healthy
Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
The common phrase that we hear from many “busy” people “Eating healthy takes too much time.”
Do you know what is in cigarette?
Know about WeRIndia
- Novel sugar detector system in the human mouth has implications for designing tastier, healthier beverages and foods
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Proof in produce: Voucher program may help diabetes patients manage their health
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Filling half of kids' plates with fruits and veggies helps increase consumption
- Chronic Pain