Another tropical palm sometimes grown for its edible and quite tasty fruit is the Snake Palm (Salacca zalacca). This is an intensely spiny palm and sadly not terribly ornamental, so few grow this as a garden palm but it is somewhat economically important in some Asian countries as a food item. It is called the Snake Palm due to the fruit’s snake-like scaly skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Zodiac Signs Which Are Ranked As The Best Lovers
- How To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Which Of These Ice Cream Flavours Define Your Personality
- How To Make Your Baby Burp Faster: Step-by-Step Method