Another tropical palm sometimes grown for its edible and quite tasty fruit is the Snake Palm (Salacca zalacca). This is an intensely spiny palm and sadly not terribly ornamental, so few grow this as a garden palm but it is somewhat economically important in some Asian countries as a food item. It is called the Snake Palm due to the fruit’s snake-like scaly skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know