Butia capitata, or perhaps B. odorata or the Jelly Palm) that has very tasty fruit. This fruit is particularly good for making jam and jellies (hence the name). Ripe fruit are about the size of large cherry, and yellowish/orange in color, but can also include a blush towards the tip. The taste is a mixture of pineapple, apricot, and vanilla. Taste can vary depending on soil conditions, and the tastes of apple, pineapple, and banana together is also common. It is tart and sweet at the same time, with a flesh similar to a loquat, but slightly more fibrous.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top 10 Healthy Dried Fruits For Chaitra Navratri
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Different Colours To Wear On Each Day Of The Chaitra Navratri 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Stories From The Ramayana On Rama Navami