Butia capitata, or perhaps B. odorata or the Jelly Palm) that has very tasty fruit. This fruit is particularly good for making jam and jellies (hence the name). Ripe fruit are about the size of large cherry, and yellowish/orange in color, but can also include a blush towards the tip. The taste is a mixture of pineapple, apricot, and vanilla. Taste can vary depending on soil conditions, and the tastes of apple, pineapple, and banana together is also common. It is tart and sweet at the same time, with a flesh similar to a loquat, but slightly more fibrous.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta