Butia capitata, or perhaps B. odorata or the Jelly Palm) that has very tasty fruit. This fruit is particularly good for making jam and jellies (hence the name). Ripe fruit are about the size of large cherry, and yellowish/orange in color, but can also include a blush towards the tip. The taste is a mixture of pineapple, apricot, and vanilla. Taste can vary depending on soil conditions, and the tastes of apple, pineapple, and banana together is also common. It is tart and sweet at the same time, with a flesh similar to a loquat, but slightly more fibrous.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment