- eat more fruits and vegetables
- eat dairy foods
- use less salt
- take a potassium supplement
Tag: fruits and vegetables
Soon spring will be here. We get many produces in markets. This time of the year everybody wants to buy fresh produc
For the most part, a cup means a cup — just measure out a cup of grapes or a cup of chopped carrots, and you have your measurement.
Our ancestors have passed down their wisdom and rich experience to us, to lead a healthy life while acquiring a healthy body.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
JA is an umbrella term used to describe the many auto immune and inflammatory conditions or pediatric rheumatic diseases that can develop in children under the age of 16.
As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship Based On Your Zodiac
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier