Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides. Twenty-nine pesticides are commonly used, and 79% of potatoes tested exceed safe levels of multiple pesticides. When it comes to micro-organisms -Salmonella is the main problem in potato. More than 40 percent of potato outbreaks can be traced back to restaurants and delis where cross contamination has occurred. Each person reacts to exposure differently — most cases do not require medical treatment, but some patients can benefit from antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta