According to World Economic Forum one of the great global challenge we humans are going to face is Antibiotic resistance bacteria.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease