According to World Economic Forum one of the great global challenge we humans are going to face is Antibiotic resistance bacteria.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?