According to World Economic Forum one of the great global challenge we humans are going to face is Antibiotic resistance bacteria.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Know about WeRIndia
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast
- Simple way to inoculate teens against junk food marketing
- What can cause pain in the palm of the hand?
- The history of humanity in your face