According to World Economic Forum one of the great global challenge we humans are going to face is Antibiotic resistance bacteria.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus