Potatoes have the ability to reduce blood pressure.
This pyramid continues to be a well-known guide to what is now universally recognized as the “gold standard” eating pattern that promotes lifelong good health.
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health