Potatoes have the ability to reduce blood pressure.
This pyramid continues to be a well-known guide to what is now universally recognized as the “gold standard” eating pattern that promotes lifelong good health.
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Know about WeRIndia
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation
- Secretin hormone induces satiation by activating brown fat
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology