Potatoes have the ability to reduce blood pressure.
This pyramid continues to be a well-known guide to what is now universally recognized as the “gold standard” eating pattern that promotes lifelong good health.
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease