Potatoes have the ability to reduce blood pressure.
This pyramid continues to be a well-known guide to what is now universally recognized as the “gold standard” eating pattern that promotes lifelong good health.
Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, but they also rank among the most contaminated with pesticides and fungicides.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat