Eating big portion during dinnertime, having dinner after 8 PM, staying up late, having too much desert may be risk factors in weight gain. A recent study from Northwestern Medicine found that late sleepers consumed 248 more calories a day, mainly at dinner and later in the evening. They ate half as many fruits and vegetables, twice the fast food and drank more full-calorie sodas than those with earlier sleep times. The extra daily calories can mean a significant amount of weight gain – two pounds per month – if they are not balanced by more exercise.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang