Eating big portion during dinnertime, having dinner after 8 PM, staying up late, having too much desert may be risk factors in weight gain. A recent study from Northwestern Medicine found that late sleepers consumed 248 more calories a day, mainly at dinner and later in the evening. They ate half as many fruits and vegetables, twice the fast food and drank more full-calorie sodas than those with earlier sleep times. The extra daily calories can mean a significant amount of weight gain – two pounds per month – if they are not balanced by more exercise.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali