Palmarosa is steam distilled utilizing the entire grassy plant to produce a pale yellow oil with the main active constituent being geraniol (usually between 75% and 95%). It is a scented grass in the same family as lemon grass. Some of its countries of origin are Brazil, Africa and Central America. Palmarosa is probably best known for its valuable role in skincare, as it helps to hydrate and stimulate the skin’s cellular regeneration. Keeping this in mind, it may, with regular use, help to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and creepy skin. It also has the power to help the skin in balancing the production of sebum. Its antiseptic properties make it useful for acne, some forms of dermatitis and even some minor skin irritations.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018