Palmarosa is steam distilled utilizing the entire grassy plant to produce a pale yellow oil with the main active constituent being geraniol (usually between 75% and 95%). It is a scented grass in the same family as lemon grass. Some of its countries of origin are Brazil, Africa and Central America. Palmarosa is probably best known for its valuable role in skincare, as it helps to hydrate and stimulate the skin’s cellular regeneration. Keeping this in mind, it may, with regular use, help to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and creepy skin. It also has the power to help the skin in balancing the production of sebum. Its antiseptic properties make it useful for acne, some forms of dermatitis and even some minor skin irritations.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement