Walnuts are also instrumental in promoting cardiovascular health.
Your road to Healthy Life
Raisins are loaded with potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and iron and they promote blood circulation.
Almonds also improve your hemoglobin and promote blood circulation.
Stevia is a plant that is typically grown in South America, and while its extract is 200 times sweeter than sugar, it does not raise blood insulin levels. That’s what makes it so popular.
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium).
Video game addiction can be as problematic as gambling and affects players as young as 8 years old.
Worries about vaccine safety were common even among parents whose kids were fully vaccinated.
A good gluten-free source of protein, iron, and fiber, quinoa is a quick and flavorful way to get in a serving of whole grains.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease