An ounce of walnuts has 4 grams of protein. Both walnuts and cashew are also a good source of magnesium and phosphorus: Having low levels of magnesium has been linked to increased risk of depression, while high levels of magnesium have been linked to reduced symptoms of depression. Walnuts also contain cell-protecting antioxidants and are low in carbohydrates, which mean they will not cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta