Bananas are a neat way to put the zing back in your system. Full of energy, vitamin B6, tryptophan, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus being a natural probiotic, high in fiber, and a regulator of blood sugar, bananas are great snack too. In fact, eating one banana as a mid-morning snack will fuel the body with enough magnesium (a stress-reducer) for the entire day
Know about WeRIndia
- How Do Oranges Help You Lose Weight
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked As Being The Most Laziest
- Working In Night Shift? These Simple Tips Can Help You Manage Your Health Like A Boss!
- Apple Jam Recipe | How To Make Organic Apple Jam | Homemade Apple Jam Recipe
- What If You Planked For 1 Minute Every Hour At Work For The Next 2 Weeks?
- Bid Adieu To Frizzy Hair With These Home Remedies