Acai berries (above) are truly a magical fruit, curing aging, diabetes, dementia, bad skin, etc. The acai (ah-sigh-EE) berry is a grapelike fruit harvested from acai palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America. Acai berries are widely touted as a so-called super food, with proponents claiming that they are helpful for a variety of health concerns, including arthritis, weight loss, high cholesterol, skin appearance, detoxification and general health.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta