Acai berries (above) are truly a magical fruit, curing aging, diabetes, dementia, bad skin, etc. The acai (ah-sigh-EE) berry is a grapelike fruit harvested from acai palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America. Acai berries are widely touted as a so-called super food, with proponents claiming that they are helpful for a variety of health concerns, including arthritis, weight loss, high cholesterol, skin appearance, detoxification and general health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness