Acai berries (above) are truly a magical fruit, curing aging, diabetes, dementia, bad skin, etc. The acai (ah-sigh-EE) berry is a grapelike fruit harvested from acai palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America. Acai berries are widely touted as a so-called super food, with proponents claiming that they are helpful for a variety of health concerns, including arthritis, weight loss, high cholesterol, skin appearance, detoxification and general health.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali