One cup of kale or spinach is excellent sources of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K and magnesium and is good source of fiber. Spinach contains high concentrations of folate, a B-vitamin used in the serotonin creation process. Kale is also high in copper, a trace mineral that works to support many vital functions.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali