One cup of kale or spinach is excellent sources of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K and magnesium and is good source of fiber. Spinach contains high concentrations of folate, a B-vitamin used in the serotonin creation process. Kale is also high in copper, a trace mineral that works to support many vital functions.
Know about WeRIndia
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Whey Protein Shakes
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Tambittu Recipe | How To Make Roasted Gram Dal Laddu | Hurigadale Tambittu Recipe
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What are these white spots on my nipples?