One cup of kale or spinach is excellent sources of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K and magnesium and is good source of fiber. Spinach contains high concentrations of folate, a B-vitamin used in the serotonin creation process. Kale is also high in copper, a trace mineral that works to support many vital functions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness