Both spinach and broccoli are rich with nutrients, vitamins and known to reduce cholesterol.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
One cup of kale or spinach is excellent sources of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K and magnesium and is good source of fiber
The FDA found spinach to be the vegetable most frequently contaminated with the most potent pesticides used on food.
Spinach is packed with carotenoids that promote healthy eyes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy