To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Tag: healthy snacks
We asked our users aka WeRIndians to share their family’s best, favorite food recipe in the comment section of our Facebook page & win a gift hamper to pamper their Mom.
Salt is important for human body. Salt is involved in regulating the water content of our body.
They are popular in Tibet, China, Bhutan..
Having diabetes does not mean that you should not eat the food that you want to but make sure to eat healthier food.
Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others.
Roast them in little oil on a tava. Rap it in chapatti or put in your bread. Delicious in wraps, salads, and sandwiches.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease