To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Tag: healthy snacks
Salt is important for human body. Salt is involved in regulating the water content of our body.
They are popular in Tibet, China, Bhutan..
Having diabetes does not mean that you should not eat the food that you want to but make sure to eat healthier food.
Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others.
Roast them in little oil on a tava. Rap it in chapatti or put in your bread. Delicious in wraps, salads, and sandwiches.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother