To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Tag: healthy snacks
Salt is important for human body. Salt is involved in regulating the water content of our body.
They are popular in Tibet, China, Bhutan..
Having diabetes does not mean that you should not eat the food that you want to but make sure to eat healthier food.
Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others.
Roast them in little oil on a tava. Rap it in chapatti or put in your bread. Delicious in wraps, salads, and sandwiches.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin