To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Tag: healthy snacks
We asked our users aka WeRIndians to share their family’s best, favorite food recipe in the comment section of our Facebook page & win a gift hamper to pamper their Mom.
Salt is important for human body. Salt is involved in regulating the water content of our body.
They are popular in Tibet, China, Bhutan..
Having diabetes does not mean that you should not eat the food that you want to but make sure to eat healthier food.
Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health