No harm in crunching into your favorite raw vegetables -carrots, bell pepper, beans, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, radish. Add little salt and pepper or chili powder, salt and lemon juice on the cut vegetables to make it tasty. Instead of spices you can use low fat vegetable dip.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali