No harm in crunching into your favorite raw vegetables -carrots, bell pepper, beans, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, radish. Add little salt and pepper or chili powder, salt and lemon juice on the cut vegetables to make it tasty. Instead of spices you can use low fat vegetable dip.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday