No harm in crunching into your favorite raw vegetables -carrots, bell pepper, beans, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, radish. Add little salt and pepper or chili powder, salt and lemon juice on the cut vegetables to make it tasty. Instead of spices you can use low fat vegetable dip.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta