1. Flax seeds -1 cup
2. Dry red chillies 8-10
3. Chana dal – 3- 4 tsp
4. Urad Dal -3-4 tsp
5. Sesame seeds -2tsp
6. Cumin seeds- 2 tsp
7. Salt (as per your taste)
1. Heat a pan and dry roast flax seeds in low heat till aroma comes. Keep aside.
2. Roast chana dal, urad dal, sesame seeds, cumin seeds, garlic and dry red chillies SEPARATELY. Let them cool.
3. Combine all the roasted ingredients and salt in a blender. Make fine powder.
4. Flax seed chutney powder is ready. Store it in an airtight container.
5. Flax seed chutney powder goes well with white rice, roti, chapati, idli etc.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: June 30, 2017