1. 1 & 1/4 -cup shredded dry coconut
2. 1- cup curry leaves wash and spread it on a towel to take out the excess water
3. ¼- cup garlic cloves
4. 1 Tbs -Jaggery (optional)
5. Tamarind – lemon size
6. 1 -tsp salt
7. 8- red chilli
8. 2- tsp oil
1. Garlic love – cut it into small equal parts.
2. Heat a pan on low heat and roast the dried coconut on low flame until it turns light brown or becomes crispy. Transfer it to a bowl.
3. Roast the curry leaves until it becomes crisp.
4. Fry the garlic until it turns brown.
5. To fried garlic add the roasted curry leaves, red chilli, dried coconut, tamarind, salt and mix it well.
6. Once the mix is cool enough, grind it to a coarse consistency along with the jaggery.
7. Garlic Chutney Powder ready to eat.