Eating soluble fiber, greens, fruits vs. fatty foods: Adding fiber to your diet every day may be the key to preventing the growth of the belly fat that has been linked to chronic diseases. Include green leaves (spinach, amaranths, phalak etc), broccoli, carrots, brussels sprouts etc in your diet. Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system. As they say at that moment, you may feel pathetic to eat greens but it makes your body feel better. Whereas consuming fast food and French fries….. see the slide!
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta