Eating soluble fiber, greens, fruits vs. fatty foods: Adding fiber to your diet every day may be the key to preventing the growth of the belly fat that has been linked to chronic diseases. Include green leaves (spinach, amaranths, phalak etc), broccoli, carrots, brussels sprouts etc in your diet. Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system. As they say at that moment, you may feel pathetic to eat greens but it makes your body feel better. Whereas consuming fast food and French fries….. see the slide!
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday