Eating soluble fiber, greens, fruits vs. fatty foods: Adding fiber to your diet every day may be the key to preventing the growth of the belly fat that has been linked to chronic diseases. Include green leaves (spinach, amaranths, phalak etc), broccoli, carrots, brussels sprouts etc in your diet. Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system. As they say at that moment, you may feel pathetic to eat greens but it makes your body feel better. Whereas consuming fast food and French fries….. see the slide!
Know about WeRIndia
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Effective And Cheap
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- March 21st Onwards, Each Zodiac Sign Will Get Affected In The Next Few Weeks!
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Never Ever Forgive You